What is Travel Soccer?
- It is a competitive team that plays against similar age/gender teams from other area clubs in the Rochester area (e.g., Pittsford, Fairport, Greece, Penfield, Webster).
- Indoor training sessions will start in the late Fall (usually in November) and continue through April. Training is typically once a week during the winter and twice a week beginning in April, but can vary based on the coaches discretion. The travel coach may also elect to play in either an indoor league and/or indoor tournaments.
- Indoor training is typically held on Monday or Wednesday evenings at Pinnacle Athletic Campus. You will have the same time slot each week in most cases. Depending on indoor training availability the locations for where indoor training may change and there is no guarantee we will practice at Pinnacle.
- Outdoor training sessions start in early Spring (April/May) with travel coach discretion on the practice times per week and typically run through July.
- There are 10-12 RDYSL league games starting in mid-May going through the end of July.
- The coach may elect to play in outdoor tournaments as well (league games are during the weekdays & tournaments are on the weekends).
- To determine the appropriate age group use the following Age Matrix located on the RDYSL League Website.
- Travel Evaluations are typically held in late July or September but tryout dates may change depending on the season.
- Evaluation Information
- New uniforms will be included each year. Additionally, some teams may opt to participate in indoor leagues or more tournaments with players splitting the costs.
** There are no refunds for any Victor Soccer Club programs. Please review Our Refund Policy **
- Victor Soccer Club is a volunteer run organization and can only be successful with parent’s participation. If you are interested in volunteering for Victor Soccer Club, please contact us for more information.
- If you are interested in being a coach, please fill out the coaching registration form - VSC Coach Registration
- Being part of a Travel team means your child is making a commitment that the team and coaches count on. This commitment will pay dividends in your child’s soccer development. If you are an area player interested in Victor Soccer Club’s competitive program, please contact one of the Travel Coordinators with any questions you may have.
All parents and players PLEASE familiarize yourself with our Code of Conduct