Fall Recreation Registrations CLOSED
- Program season runs, for about 7 weeks, from early September until the end of October.
- Games are played on Sunday Afternoons
- Every team plays a game every Sunday Afternoon
- Most teams are co-ed. In the past this program has consisted of 2 age groupings: a 7-9 year old division and a 10-12 year old division. If enough children register in each age group, then we may divide them into smaller divisions or gender specific divisions.
- No official scores or standings are kept for any age group bracket. Emphasis is on sportsmanship and enjoyment of the game.
- Playing time will be divided as equally as possible among all players.
Fall Recreation Cost & Dates
Early Bird - $75
Late Registrations - $100
Early Bird Special: July 7th - 28th
Late Registrations: July 29th - August 21st
Know the Rules
- Rules specific to age level
- Game Format and Length of Games
- Number of Players on the Field
- When to make substitutions
- Age specific exceptions
Micro Soccer: Ages 5-6
Club Soccer: Ages 7-9 & 10-12
Micro Soccer (Ages 5-6)
Micro Soccer is a program that includes age appropriate activities involving games or activities where all the players are involved and the activity is appropriate for the player’s age group and development. Children need to be successful to learn. Asking a 6 year old or younger player to play a position or formation is setting them up for failure. They do not have the technical or cognitive ability to play a position successfully.
Club Soccer (Ages 7-12)
Games and practices are held on Sunday Afternoons. The actual schedule cannot be completed until we know how many registrants and teams we have in each age group. Teams play 1 game per week.The program uses fields located at Farmington and Victor town parks. Until the number of teams in each age group is known, it is not possible to give specifics on locations for each group.
Age brackets are 5-6, 7-9, 10-12. The player’s age is determined by Birth Year. Some leagues are co-ed. However, we have had enough registrants in recent years to have separate boys’ and girls’ leagues. If that holds true this year, those age groups would likely be split again.
Still Have Questions?
Checkout our Program FAQs