Victor Soccer Club - Field Coordinator
My name is Paul Moszak and I am the Director of Operations for the Victor Soccer Club.
- Direct Manager of Supplies and
- Manager of Fields
- Manager of League rented storage facility
- Maintain inventory levels of coaching, referee, first aid, and field supplies for travel and recreation programs
- Facilitate ordering of new supplies and equipment such as goals, nets, and other major field related items for travel and recreation programs
- Works with non-voting administrator on uniform and supply orders for the travel and recreation programs
- Responsible for or organizing others in preparing equipment and distribution of Rec. League equipment at the beginning of their spring season, as well as, installing goals and nets as necessary at fields the club uses. Then responsible for or organizing others to bring Rec. League equipment back in to storage at the end of their fall season and removing goals and nets as necessary from fields the club uses.
- Ensure maintenance of league run fields
- Maintain document describing the inventory of outdoor fields available
- Maintain maps of field locations and driving directions to the fields
- Plan and allocate, or work with other Board members to plan and allocate field space to travel teams – including indoor gym time, indoor turf time, outdoor practice time
- Plan and allocate, or work with other Board members to plan and the allocation of school gym time with the appropriate school officers – submit request, follow-up on allocation, and communicate results
- Work with RDYSL in organizing the club’s travel league game schedule, allocating fields for such and resolving conflicts.
- Communicate with owners of fields utilized by the club and ensure issuesthat arise are addressed
Frequently Asked Questions
Still Have Questions? Contact Us Today!
Contact Paul Moszak - paulmoszak